My heating and hot water are switched off, but I’m still being charged
The standing/fixed charge is applied every day, whether or not there is any heat energy or hot water consumed. This is your contribution to the running of the system, the standards of service and making sure that if you did want heating it would be provided instantaneously. This cannot be removed from your account.
- There is noise coming from my HIU (virtual boiler)
- I have no heating
- I have no hot water
- I have hot water but it is only lukewarm
- Why does the heat cut off when there is a fire alarm?
- My purchased credit doesn’t show up on my meter
- My In Home Display isn’t working
- My meter is using too much
- My heating and hot water are switched off, but I’m still being charged