What is the standing/fixed charge?
The standing/fixed charge (93.96 p per day) is there to cover servicing, maintenance, replacement, emergency call-out, metering and billing. You pay this in addition to the unit charge, which is for consumption.
- What is the Heat Deposit?
- Can I pay by Direct Debit?
- How do I set up an account?
- Can I top up over the phone?
- Can I top up using cash?
- How much does my heat cost and how is the heat price determined?
- What is the standing/fixed charge?
- Can I see a record of my heat consumption?
- Will you send me a bill?
- I have lost my Heat ID card. What should I do?