How much does my heat cost and how is the heat price determined?
Loka supplies heat based on two charges only: a Fixed Charge (£343 per year inc. VAT) and a Unit Charge (7 pence per kilowatt hour (kWh) inc. VAT) - prices as of 2016. Based on these charges, an average home using around 3,000 kWh of heat per year will pay a total annual heat bill of £553.
- What is the Heat Deposit?
- Can I pay by Direct Debit?
- How do I set up an account?
- Can I top up over the phone?
- Can I top up using cash?
- How much does my heat cost and how is the heat price determined?
- What is the standing/fixed charge?
- Can I see a record of my heat consumption?
- Will you send me a bill?
- I have lost my Heat ID card. What should I do?