Can I pay by Direct Debit?
The best way to ensure that your service remains hot at all times is to pay by Direct Debit, paid in arrears.
You pay for any heat used in a given month, this will most likely lead to higher payments in the winter than in the summer.
If you’d rather not pay by direct debit, you can top up your account and pay for any heat you use in advance, via FlexPay.
- What is the Heat Deposit?
- Can I pay by Direct Debit?
- How do I set up an account?
- Can I top up over the phone?
- Can I top up using cash?
- How much does my heat cost and how is the heat price determined?
- What is the standing/fixed charge?
- Can I see a record of my heat consumption?
- Will you send me a bill?
- I have lost my Heat ID card. What should I do?