Is Loka responsible for all of my home’s heating and hot water?
The Loka network delivers heat from our Energy Centre into a Heat Interface Unit (HIU) located in your home. The HIU represents the end of the Loka network. Beyond that, your central heating and hot water systems (including pipes, radiators, controllers, taps, baths and showers) are your responsibility to control, maintain and repair.
- What is Loka?
- Do I have to get my heat and hot water from Loka?
- How can I be sure that the price I pay is fair?
- Does Loka provide my electricity too?
- Is Loka responsible for all of my home’s heating and hot water?
- What is an HIU?
- Who is responsible for the HIU?
- Will I have to pay if my HIU breaks?
- What are the benefits of a District Heating Network?