What are the benefits of a District Heating Network?
Our efficient network delivers a lower carbon output when compared to traditional individual home boilers. We have the ability to generate and distribute heat that has been created from many different energy sources, for example:
- Gas boilers
- Gas-fired Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems
- Biomass and biogas boilers
- Fuel cells
- Renewable fuels, solid recovered fuels
- Gasification & pyrolysis
Currently, the Loka district heat network generates heat from gas boilers and a gas-fired CHP system.
- What is Loka?
- Do I have to get my heat and hot water from Loka?
- How can I be sure that the price I pay is fair?
- Does Loka provide my electricity too?
- Is Loka responsible for all of my home’s heating and hot water?
- What is an HIU?
- Who is responsible for the HIU?
- Will I have to pay if my HIU breaks?
- What are the benefits of a District Heating Network?