Who is responsible for the HIU?
The HIU is part of our network so if it breaks or leaks we come out and fix it. You are encouraged not to touch the HIU – if you need to check settings or view information relating to the heat and hot water you use, that’s what the In Home Display is for.
- What is Loka?
- Do I have to get my heat and hot water from Loka?
- How can I be sure that the price I pay is fair?
- Does Loka provide my electricity too?
- Is Loka responsible for all of my home’s heating and hot water?
- What is an HIU?
- Who is responsible for the HIU?
- Will I have to pay if my HIU breaks?
- What are the benefits of a District Heating Network?