How can I be sure that the price I pay is fair?
We have comprehensive safeguards in place to protect you. These legally binding standards cover everything from the service you receive to the price you pay and how we address any problems that arise. We are answerable to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, the Greater London Authority and the Estate Management Company (which includes resident representatives). You can read more about these safeguards in our Customer Charter.
We review our prices every year. The price we charge you for heat will reflect the change in the cost of gas from British Gas and the official Consumer Prices Index (CPI). There will be no random price-hikes.
Everything is included in Loka’s price: servicing, maintenance, replacement, emergency callout, metering and billing. There will be nothing more to pay.
- What is Loka?
- Do I have to get my heat and hot water from Loka?
- How can I be sure that the price I pay is fair?
- Does Loka provide my electricity too?
- Is Loka responsible for all of my home’s heating and hot water?
- What is an HIU?
- Who is responsible for the HIU?
- Will I have to pay if my HIU breaks?
- What are the benefits of a District Heating Network?